Sara Hinternhoff Wood Johnstone's Blog
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Sunday, June 29, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(10)
Group Shots July 6, 2008
Surprise Birthday Party for Maximo
The Fourth of July 2008
The Mystic Aquarium
Monday, June 30, 2008
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Carrie flew into Providence where John and I met ...
The girls in Stonington
Nana gets a Blog!
About Me
Sara
I was born in Boston, MA an Army Brat. Travelled until I was 18. Have lived in CT since 1965. Graduated from Ohio University with a degree in Elementary Education. Raised 4 children.
View my complete profile
My Shelfari Bookshelf
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
No comments:
Post a Comment